[Spambayes] Spam Byaes and Outlook Express

Scott Goverman goverman at san.rr.com
Wed Jun 1 05:12:35 CEST 2005

I checked a handful of the messages that came into my Inbox today.  They all
contain the header "X-Spambayes-Classification: unsure".  They also contain
another header of "X-Spambayes-MailId: 1117582902" (or some similar 10 digit
number).  In the Spambayes configuration, the "notate to:" option is ticked
for "spam" and "unsure", as is the "Classify in subject: header:" section.
I'm not sure what you mean when you ask if messages are being notated.  As I
mentioned above, they do have an X-Spambayes-Classification" header.  Is
this what you mean by notated?

My problem continues to be - I have set up a Message Rule that directs all
incoming mail where the "From" line contains "unsure" to a "Possible Junk"
folder.  But all my mail is still going directly into my Inbox.

Further guidance?

Thanks.