[Spambayes] Windows 2003 Server SP1 breaks Outlook Plugin?

Sean Covel seanecovel at comcast.net
Sat May 7 14:55:50 CEST 2005

I'm working with the Python Win32 Extension guys at the moment.  They
said they have a 2003 Server and Python Win32 Extensions work on it.
I'm going to see if I can help them debug the problem.  I'm a developer,
although not a Python developer....Hopefully we can resolve this.  I
miss my SpamBayes too!  :'(

Sean