[Spambayes] Messages stuck in Outlook

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed May 11 08:47:22 CEST 2005

> I just downloaded the latest version (.04) and have three
> messages "stuck" in my Outlook 2003 Inbox.

What do you mean by "stuck"?  Do you mean that you can't use the "Delete as
spam" button on them?  Do you mean that you can't move or delete them from
within Outlook?  Are you looking at the messages in the regular folder view,
or in the results window of an Advanced Find query?

Is this an Exchange, Hotmail, IMAP, or local pst (Personal Folders) store?

Do you get any error messages when you try to perform an action on the
messages?  If so, what is this error message?  Are there any messages in the
SpamBayes log file?  (The troubleshooting guide explains where to find the
log file).

=Tony.Meyer