[Spambayes] a new idea .... Spam filtering perhand with delete option also !?

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu May 26 01:34:55 CEST 2005

> 1.) So in the options i only check the folder "Inbox" and move all
> SPAM-mails to "SPAM".
>
> 2.) sometimes i check manually per hand the spam-folder - after that i
> delete all messages and a copy is also in "Trash" after that .....
>
> Well - NOW - how can i clean the trash-folder ???

I'm afraid I don't really understand.  Why do you want to filter the trash
folder?  Hasn't all the mail in there already been filtered when it was in
the Inbox?  (either it was classified as ham and you manually moved the
message to the Trash, or it was classified as spam, moved to the Spam
folder, and then you deleted it).

=Tony.Meyer