[Spambayes] a new idea .... Spam filtering perhand with delete option also !?

camel@rocam.com camel at rocam.com
Thu May 26 02:44:21 CEST 2005

Sorry for my mail to your privat address also - my mistake :uops :)

No - as default if i delte a mail in imap - it goes to "trash" folder

So now - it would be nice if i can only delete all spam-mails from folder
"trash"
If i filter the "trash"-folder with spamfilter -> then they would go (as
configured in spambayes) To folder "SPAM"

I want only to delete all files in an folder which are classified as spam
!!!
That's it
But - this is a little bit dangerpous - so i would prefer to make an extra
point only to do this manually on an special folder (like the manual filter
of a folder) and if you want with extra warning before delete-action start
:)

Cu camel