[Spambayes] SpamBayes Outlook Anti-spam plugin 1.1a1 - Softpedia Pick Award

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Sep 29 01:39:29 CEST 2005

> Please feel free to link to us using the URL above.
> Don't hesitate to contact us for more information.

The final sentence of the third paragraph is "The table below
outlines the main applications which are part of the SpamBayes
distribution".  There is no table below.

Why did you choose to review/include an alpha version?  IMO it would
make a lot more sense to use 1.0.4 than to use 1.1a1, unless there
was functionality in the 1.1 alpha that factored into the rating.

As Jesse said, stating that it doesn't work with Outlook Express is
very misleading.  The Outlook plug-in only works with Outlook (or
we'd call it something else <wink>), but SpamBayes works with nearly
any mail program.

=Tony.Meyer