[Spambayes] Please help -- SpamBayes user now can't re-installSpamBayes after hard drive re-format

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Sat Apr 15 03:12:57 CEST 2006

Sure seems like a DEP issue to me. Since you reformatted the drive, you
probably also reinstalled the OS. In general XP won't mind if you have
DEP turned on (e.g., by a BIOS setting). But application programs may
not like it, and Spambayes is one that doesn't.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: spambayes-bounces+rcoe=cambridgema.gov at python.org
[mailto:spambayes-bounces+rcoe=cambridgema.gov at python.org] On Behalf Of
Heather Tall
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 5:03 PM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] Please help -- SpamBayes user now can't
re-installSpamBayes after hard drive re-format

Hi SpamBayes,

I've been trying for a few months to re-install SpamBayes on my
computer, but each time I try Outlook crashes and then disables it. I've
downloaded the latest version from scratch each time in case it was a
corrupted download issue. That doesn't help. I really miss SpamBayes.
Please help me get it reinstalled.

System: Acer TravelMate 8100

OS: Windows XP Pro

Email Software: Outlook 2003

Email Setup: Exchange Server Cached Mode

Other COM Addins: NONE

Thank you for your help! -H

Slidework LLC :: Presenting You.
http://www.slidework.com :: (206) 686-7780