[Spambayes] Help with a specific issue

R. Lee Davis / ESPmagic Productions rleedavis at ESPmagic.com
Mon Aug 7 19:28:23 CEST 2006

Hello! First, I am really computer ignorant, and I don't like to play with
things I don't understand, so I thought I'd ask the experts:

I keep receiving spam to an address that doesn't exist
(bbixlxufq at ESPmagic.com), and I wondered how I can set Spambayes to send all
emails that come to this address directly to the junk email folder. Is there
a simple method to do this? I couldn't see the way when browsing the FAQ
page...

Thank you so much for your help!

Lee
--