[Spambayes] Viruses in attachments

George Osborne mrgosborne at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 19:20:34 CET 2006

I seem to be having a problem with SpamBayes that  I haven't found noted elsewhere.  While scanning through email, it  opens items with attachments, activating the virus and prompting my  antivirus to alert me to the virus -- but not before an email has gone  outbound.  So I'm sending out these viral emails & getting  messages back from servers complaining about it.  I can't find  anything in SpamBayes' config pages, or Help.  Is there a way to  stop it from opening emails with attachments?