[Spambayes] OE problem

Roland bruss at westnet.com.au
Tue Nov 7 13:02:51 CET 2006

I can't get much satisfaction out of SpamBayes.

Maybe I am doing it all wrong.

Is SpamBayes only for MS Outlook and not for Outlook Express (OE). Every advice I could find so far was always for Outlook.

I find it quite cumbersome to go into the message properties --> details --> message source and then copy and paste the message into "Train on a message, mbox file or dbx file" and but I'm still getting all the usual annoying nonsense I thought I would get rid off after starting to use SpamBayes.

Please help if you can!

Roland