[Spambayes] SpamBayes on Office12/Vista

Aaron Hawryluk webmaster at calgarysun.com
Fri Oct 20 17:05:06 CEST 2006

LOL. Yes indeed, *that* Vista.

Bug ID is 1565874. Logs are posted both for the db permissions problem
(which I worked around by assigning open permissions on the db files) and
the other troubles which look to be either file-path or registry differences
between Vista and WinXP (Objects not having any properties, etc.)  I may
still start digging around in SpamBayes to try and get a little bit of a
clearer report going.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1565874&group_id=61702&atid=
498103

--Aaron