[Spambayes] cannot get spambayes to work

Vic Fleming judgevic at comcast.net
Wed Oct 25 17:32:11 CEST 2006

For a couple of years I had SpamBayes and it worked great. Recently I had to
uninstall it and then reinstall it, and I am pretty sure that all went
flawlessly. But, SpamBayes has not worked since then. I have been to Outlook
- Help - About MSOUT - Disabled Items, and it says that nothing is disabled.
Someone has recommended that I go to the SpamBayes Manager and "enable
filtering." I cannot find the route to the SpamBayes manager and do not know
if this will work.

Can you help? Private emails are welcome, as I am just now subscribing to
this list.

VAF