[Spambayes] FW:thanks...I finally found the problem file and seems to work now!..

Peg Bogle pegbogle at vdn.com
Fri Dec 26 20:40:35 CET 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Peg Bogle [mailto:pegbogle at vdn.com]
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 11:24 AM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: problem..

sorry, but I'm not someone who can make sense of all your trouble shooting
info; I looked through it but did not see my spam error message listed. spam
isn't working unless I manually move a message to junk mail. I get a message
saying 'spam folder is too big...more spam than ham', something like that,
but I have no idea where to find the folder the message is referring to.
I've permanently deleted most of my delete file  but that didn't help and I
couldn't delete junk suspect file to deleted folder.

please help! thanks.
Peg

Peg Bogle, MEd
Educational Therapist