[Spambayes] problem with spambayes

Joel Rosenthal rojo.editor at verizon.net
Thu Jan 3 03:15:17 CET 2008

Karen, I suggest that you look in Outlook for a junk mail folder that was
created by Outlook instead of Spambayes. If you find one, delete it. Then
when you click "Delete as Spam" (mine says simply "Spam," the deletion
should work. But also, if your experience is like mine, SpamBayes won't do
anything on its own. But you'll be one step ahead of where you were before.

Joel