[Spambayes] "Show spam clues for current message"

Nuno eduardo.nuno at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 2 13:41:40 CEST 2009

Hi
Greetings from Portugal

I started to use SpamBayes and i'm enjoying it very much, but I have a doubt: when I open the
dropdown box of SpamBayes and choose Show spam clues for the current message, it opens a new message
with all of the information contained in the classified spam message but I don't konw where to send
it. Here goes an image exemplifying what I'm talking about.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Best regards

P Proteja o Ambiente! Não imprima este e-mail se não for absolutamente necessário.

Cordiais Cumprimentos
Eduardo Nuno Rodrigues
eduardo.nuno at hotmail.com <mailto:eduaurdo.nuno at hotmail.com>