[Spambayes] toolbar not showing

Werly, Estelle Estelle.Werly at maine.gov
Wed Jun 27 16:15:22 CEST 2012

Hello, our office recently updated to windows 2010.  I went to spambayes
site and downloaded spambaye, but the tool bar does not show in outlook.
When I click on the start button and click all programs to look for
spambayes, it only shows about and the trouble shooting guide, which was
no help...any idea what is wrong?  Thanks for any help you can offer.

Estelle

Estelle Werly

Division of Program Services
Bureau of Remediation and Waste Management Response Services
Maine Department of Environmental Protection

207-287-7801
E-Mail estelle.werly at maine.gov <mailto:estelle.werly at maine.gov>