[Texas] PyTexas undecideds: please update your PyTexas registration status

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 19:16:44 CEST 2010

PyTexas 2010 is coming on Aug 28, only three weekends away! The list
of undecideds is still pretty long. Please make a decision soon and
update the wiki page as soon as you can.

    http://pytexas.org/SignUp2010

If your decision is contingent upon the schedule, please take a look.
It's still a work in progress, and we still have some flexibility
about making changes.

    http://pytexas.org/EventSchedule2010

Some excellent speakers will be presenting, about which I'll be
announcing details soon. However, you can find out more now by viewing
the talk proposals:

    http://pytexas.org/TalkProposals2010

Also, there is serious talk about RackSpace hosting a party in the
evening. Given the buzz about their recent announcement of
open-sourcing their Python-based cloud technology, I think the
RackSpace talks and party should generate a lot of interest in
attending PyTexas 2010.