[Texas] RackSpace party added to the PyTexas schedule

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 19:02:34 CEST 2010

Haley,

I've updated the PyTexas schedule to include the RackSpace party you
proposed. Currently it's slotted for 7pm-9pm, replacing the evening
presentation slot which had been under consideration.  (In the process
I extended the lighting talks to run 1.5 hours).

http://pytexas.org/EventSchedule2010

Will 7pm-9pm work for you?

Also, is there any news on the venue?  The Dr. Pepper museum was
proposed, but I don't know if that will be do-able for you. I would
expect we need a place with room for 50-100 attendees.