[Texas] Choice of 12 O'Reilly books

Jason Galyon jtgalyon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 23:19:59 CEST 2010

Howdy, O'Reilly is going to send 12 print books or ebooks to us.

Please sound off with what you folks would like.  Here are some of my
ideas in my personal library that I recommend:
 * Python Cookbook
 * Beautiful Code
 * Restful Web Services

the rest are out on loan and I can't find my sheet of them, but here are
some off the top of my head I want to see myself:
 * Beautiful Data
 * Beautiful Architecture
 * Beautiful Testing

A good place for viewing available books is
http://oreilly.com/python/index.html

I will pick the 12 most popular print books and send an email Thursday
afternoon.  Please sound off in the mean time.

Pythonically yours,
Jason