[Texas] Choice of 12 O'Reilly books

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 23:28:06 CEST 2010

Wow, that is great, Jason!  Thanks for arranging that.

E-Books are an interesting idea for giveaways. Will they give us
download codes? Could we have a physical card picturing the book which
could be placed next to the ticket basket, so people can see the
prizes and drop tickets in the associated basket?