[Texas] Fwd: Bar Camp Dallas this Saturday

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 20:10:55 CEST 2010

Jake Smith contacted me via Meetup about Bar Camp Dallas this weekend.
This might be a good chance to practice your PyTexas presentations!

What Jake Smith wrote:
Hey guys I'm a co-organizer of the Dallas PHP group and Dallas
Bar Camp.  I'm actively trying to get the word out to different
development groups about the upcoming Bar Camp.  We would love
to have some python developers there to share knowledge and
interact with everyone.  Below is the email we sent out for Bar
Camp Dallas, and would love for you to join us.  Feel free to
contact me about more information.

What is a bar camp?

BarCamps are ad-hoc gatherings of people that desire to share
and learn in an open environment.

Giving a presentation, on anything, is free, open to anyone,
and encouraged!

Schedules are made up the day of the conference by choosing a
time-slot and room.

Food and drinks will be provided by Triton Media and Microsoft!

Please forward this on to any other tech groups or individuals
that you believe would like to participate.

Hope to see you all there!

Links and Information

Event Registration: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/709172153

BarCampDallas Page: http://barcamp.org/BarCampDallas5
Email List: barcampdallas at googlegroups.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/dallasbarcamp

* If you'd like to see the Meetup profile for Jake Smith, visit:
http://www.meetup.com/members/119873/

--
Add info at meetup.com to your address book to receive all Meetup
emails

To manage your email settings, go to:
http://www.meetup.com/account/comm/
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring!  http://www.meetup.com/jobs/