[Texas] PyTexas hotel option

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 04:12:48 CEST 2010

My wife and I sifted through the reviews we found for hotels near
Baylor University, and selected Quality Inn & Suites based on the
number of positive reviews and reasonable price. The cheapest hotels
were $45-60, but all suffered from abundant negative reviews. The best
hotels seemed to be in the $150 price range.  Quality Inn & Suites had
excellent reviews and quoted us a price of $95 a nonsmoking room with
a king-sized bed, but the price went down to $85 after I mentioned
AAA.

I mentioned PyTexas and they agreed to provide the same discount to
others who mentioned PyTexas.

http://www.qualityinnwaco.com/

Here is where we found the reviews:

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=10784418291674271055&q=Embassy+Suites&hl=en&cd=2&cad=src:pplink&ei=NjxrTMDwJIiwyQX8gr3ZBw