[Texas] PyTexas Eve activities

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 04:41:56 CEST 2010

My wife, Bonnie, plan to arrive in Waco by mid-afternoon the Friday
before PyTexas for organizational activities and perhaps a dinner
get-together afterward for anyone who wants to join us.

Jeremy explained that we can meet in the Science Building on Friday
and make use of tables in the lobby. This would allow for bag-stuffing
if we have any swag bags.  There will be much swag for attendees to
contend with...and swag bags are, after all, traditional...maybe we
should just bring grocery bags.

The science building has no storage space, so all our swag and gear
has to be taken back our hotel rooms for overnight storage.

Those of you bringing gear, prizes, swag, and other supplies, please
let me know when you'll be arriving what what you're bringing, using
this wiki page:

    http://pytexas.org/SuppliesNeeded2010

Some of you will find that I've already added your name to the page,
but please add detail.