[Texas] opinions of the Teach-In approach

Chris Austin chris at sydneysys.com
Thu Aug 19 03:32:48 CEST 2010

I thought that the Koans was pretty effective with the beginners at the
meeting last weekend.  I don't know if an hour or even two would be
enough to cover it all especially if 'off track' questions come up or if
there is a person or two that really want to delve into things.

I am a little concerned about having a 'traffic jam' since most likely
the learners will not be coming in all at once and most likely in small
groups.  Any ideas on how long we should spend with these folks?