[Texas] [dfwPython] opinions of the Teach-In approach

Ralph Green sfreader at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 19 11:27:28 CEST 2010

On Wed, 2010-08-18 at 20:32 -0500, Chris Austin wrote:
> I am a little concerned about having a 'traffic jam' since most likely
> the learners will not be coming in all at once and most likely in small
> groups.  Any ideas on how long we should spend with these folks?

Howdy,
  One advantage to the optimistic suggestion of Brad is that we could
handle people as they arrive.  Brad wanted one tutor per student.  I
don't think we will get that many tutors, but the more we have, the
closer to such personal attention we can give.  So, please, let us have
a lot of volunteers.
Good day,
Ralph