[Texas] PyCon blog posting: PyTexas Breaks Out This Weekend

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 21:35:33 CEST 2010

Thanks for those of you who sent corrections; last night I went ahead
and forwarded that URL to all the relevant lists, posted on Twitter,
etc.  Early this morning I corrected a few small typos which Ralph
identified in the blog posting.

Everyone, please help out by fowarding this URL to your friends,
especially technical contacts who might want to learn Python.

Also, those of you who sent an email to university professors should
probably email this link so they'll have the latest info, and to
remind them to tell their new students about PyTexas.