[Texas] PyTexas 2010 Retrospective: Facility

cody at telnet.org cody at telnet.org
Mon Aug 30 18:45:19 CEST 2010

I found Waco to be a good location.  The hotel selection was fair and
there are some nice things to visit outside of the PyTexas event.

The site for the event seemed good too.  The building is certainly nice.
The cafeteria food selection was good relative to the cost.  I'm with
the pro-walking crowd, but it would have been nicer if it was late fall.

Having someone dedicated to the projector/audo setups might have helped,
similar to Kevin's room proctor idea.

Having the lightening talk signups grouped with the other schedule and
open space materials might have helped with that turnout.

Overall I think its a nice location and a good selection for next year.

thanks,