[Texas] Austin Startup looking for Python + Django resource

Vamsi Mohun vmohun at entreave.com
Tue Aug 31 18:38:17 CEST 2010

Hi All,

Entreave, an Austin startup, has been operational since 2009. More info on
our company can be found here.

http://www.facebook.com/Entreave

http://www.entreave.com

http://www.entreave.com/tour/

http://www.entreave.com/help/

We are looking for high-energy software developer/s with a startup mindset.
Our philosophy at this time: it is better to get a task done fast with
reasonable accuracy than to spend 5 times the amount of time to come up with
an excellent/elegant solution.

The selected individual will first spend time fixing existing defects in our
software and hence go through a learning process of how the product is
built. Then they will be assigned tasks related to product enhancement. The
following skills are relevant.

* Python - required

* Django - required

* Google App Engine with Python - highly desired

* HTML - required

* CSS - desired

* Javascript - desired

* PayPal integration experience - desired

* Eclipse - desired

* AJAX - desired

Please shoot me an email and let us set up a time to discuss.

Thanks !

Vamsi

http://www.linkedin.com/in/vamsimohun
vmohun at entreave.com