[Texas] Student Survey: Python Conference

Arthur Aguirre aguirre.arthur at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 13:20:17 CEST 2010

No problem.. we have a new intern / UT student working for our organization
and he indicated since the semester is ending it might be a good idea to
check when summer school starts (today for UT) and time an email to the
professors/students based on that so our survey email doesn't get overlooked
or stacked on-top of other emails.