[Texas] pyTexas tasks

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 13:34:55 CEST 2010

* Write letters about the event to the Baylor faculty members involved

> in computer science, bioinformatics, library science, and engineering.
> We should invite them to join, and to encourage students to attend.

Don't forget the art department!  Last year at pyArkansas we had a class on
Blender and had quite a few art students attend.  We even had one of the
faculty members ask us to mention that they teach a section on Blender in
one of their art classes.  It's a great way to get more departments
involved.

--greg