[Tkinter-discuss] scrolledframepage and multilistbox

dimitri pater dimitri.pater at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 23:38:26 CEST 2005

I recently included this very nice recipe for the multilistbox in my

however I can't seem to get it to fit into a scrolledframe, this is what I

self.frame1 = Pmw.ScrolledFrame(page,
labelpos = 'n',
label_text = 'Database',
self.frame1.pack(fill="both", expand=1)

columns = tuple([x[0:1] for x in fg.fields])
columns2 = tuple([x+(15,) for x in columns])

self.mlb = MultiLB.MultiListbox(self.frame1.interior(), columns2)

for i in range(len(fg.data)):
self.mlb.insert("end", fg.data[i])

self.mlb.pack(expand=1, fill="both")

the horizontal scrollbar is displayed correctly, but the vertical scrollbar
is only visible when you scroll to the far right side of the screen.
So, apparently it is added to the last listbox in stead of to the
scrolledframe itself.

Any suggestions, anyone?

Please visit dimitri's website: www.serpia.com <http://www.serpia.com>