[Tkinter-discuss] tkinter module

Hèlen Grives helengrives at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 23 08:55:03 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm a newbie in programming (2 weeks) and I use a windows vista 32 computer.
I've currently installed the phyton - 3.2.a2.msi file. Previciously I used
versions 2.7 and 3.0 and 3.1.2. But no one gets the tkinter module to start. All
the previous releases are uninstalled. However I don't know how to get around
this problem quickly. My goal is to go back to the last 3.1.2 version and get it
to work properly. I hope you have any suggestions that are not too difficult
without a lot of knowledge.