[triangle-zpug] TriZPUG homework

Robert Geiger robert at geigers.net
Wed May 30 20:35:27 CEST 2007

Getting Doug to speak is a function of his doing a training himself in
the area.

I would be happy to come to a local TRIZPUG meeting, or you can wait to
see if Doug becomes local.  I would recommend Doug for the Java group,
as he know the Java realm better than I.

I can do a generic overview of the iconix process pretty well, as I've
used it for years with my teams.

I'll let you know when Doug will be in town, regardless.

Best regards,

Robert

--

Robert Geiger