[TriZPUG] Python class for beginner

Nick Goldwater nick at dogstar1.com
Mon May 19 17:20:20 CEST 2008

Would anyone be interested in giving a few into classes on Python or possibly tutoring? I currently write (mainly sysadmin) scripts in Bash and have been interested in learning Python but there do not seem to be classes that one can simply take. (Or at least I have not found them) I have looked at some of the manuals and HowTo docs however I have found that I learn and retain what I have learned better in a interactive environment. For example, I may not know the appropriate question to ask but someone else may intuit or simply ask the relevant question.

Sans the availability of anyone to offer such a service, my fall back is asking for the recommendation of the "best" source of beginner information.

Thanks!

Nick