[TriPython] All Things Open Line-up

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Sep 16 22:03:06 CEST 2015

On 9/15/2015 4:43 PM, Sean Cavanaugh wrote:
>     I am speaking too :) (live in Chapel Hill). Cumulus Networks has around
>     ~22 people here locally in Cary (3701 NW Cary Parkway).  I even recruited
>     someone from this mailer!

That's really good to know. If we know we are helping employers find
talent and people find jobs, then we are doing our job.

>       * (this list keeps going on and on, we have a python problem)

I hope you step forward at some point to come talk to TriPython as a
featured speaker about some aspect of your python problem.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway, Applications Analyst
UNC Renaissance Computing Institute
100 Europa Drive, Suite 540, Chapel Hill, NC 27517
(919) 599-3530