[TriPython] Hiring - Django Web Developer

Mark Lavin markdlavin at gmail.com
Thu May 5 16:27:04 EDT 2016

Hi y'all!

Some of you might have seen me holding the door open and getting people on
the wifi at the Durham Project Night here at Caktus. If anyone has interest
or questions about this job posting I'm happy to answer them. You can reach
me here, at the Durham Project Night, or at mlavin at caktusgroup.com.

Best,

Mark Lavin