[Tutor] transpose problems in PIL

Schmidt, Allen J. aschmidt@nv.cc.va.us
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 08:43:31 -0400

Forwarded from a friend....

I'm trying to extract the IPTC/NAA caption information from JPEGs stored by
Photoshop. I've noticed the IPTC plugin for the Python Imaging Library, but
can't figure out how it works and can't seem to find any helpful docs on it.
Two questions: Anyone know how to do this, and is it best once I've figure
out that part of the puzzle to access it through an external method? Or is
Zope gonna strip out the information when the image is made into an image
object? Thanks!

If anyone has any info on this topic, we would appreciate anything you could
offer.

Allen