[Tutor] Notes email from Python [was: Python Books]

Brian Dorsey brian@dorseys.org
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 16:58:06 -0700

I just submited it (such as it is. ;) to useless Python, so it'll probably show up there shortly.

Until then, if anyone would like to play with it, email me directly and I'll send it on. ;)

Take care,
-Brian