[Tutor] [opinions?] Web development... (kind of long)

Jesse F. W jessefw@loop.com
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:53:54 -0700

	Sorry about the messup.  This is the message Israel
was replying to.  It got sent to him, instead of the list.

to all good tutorians,
Israel Evans wrote:
> Hello everyone...

<snip lots of interesting details>
>   My goals are as follows;
> I'd like to create a number of templates for the look
and feel for all
> pages in a site.  I'd like to create a number of ways
the site would
> be updated automatically whenever new content is
added to either a
> database or the directories of which the site is made
of.  It would be
> great if I could do this on the client, but the Server
Side is nice as
> well. I'd like the content to be dynamically loaded in as
it is
> requested by the user.
	I don't know if this would be any use to you, but I
have setup a
pretty simple script which allows me to copy files from
my local
computer to my webserver(using FTP) with many fewer
clicks and
typeing than before.  If you are interested I would be
glad to post it
on the list.

						Jesse F. Weinstein