[Tutor] [opinions?] Web development... (kind of long) [ACS?]

Andrei Kulakov ak@silmarill.org
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 23:35:29 -0400

On Mon, Aug 20, 2001 at 10:41:46AM -0700, Israel Evans wrote:
> Thank you all!
>
> The suggestions offered were great.  I'm now reading Philip and Alex's Guide
> to Web Publishing and it seems to offer some great suggestions.
> Though I shy away from anything that has the Captial letters AOL right next
> to each other due to some horrible experiences in my childhood I'm still
> going to therapy for:).

Well, AOL is, you know.. not techie, but AOLserver is perfectly fine. I
don't remember exactly, but I think they aquired it and it originally
was created on BSD or some other UNIX..

get it at: cy.silmarill.org