[Tutor] how do i link up the file and the interpreter?

senum@singnet.com.sg senum@singnet.com.sg
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 03:30:00 +0800

Hi all,
   well..i'm back with a first question.I need to run some examples
at the interactive prompt..current i have two OS installed[Linux and
windows] but since i'm on the net most of the time i use
windows.so right now i'm using active python to run the code
samples.In this example i'm supposed to use the 'print' command
and at the same time include a module file 'test.py'.can i set a path
env in active python to link to my testfiles dir?i tried but the edit
path doesnt seem to work.
   Also i tried to run the python cmd from the dos prompt but bad
cmd or filename.i recall i should be adding a path env statement in
autoexec.bat to make it globally avail?is it valid coz that's wat i did
the other time with my C compiler?

Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks.
Kenny,