[Tutor] Fwd: FW: Sign the England World Cup flag, NOW

AMoore4437@aol.com AMoore4437@aol.com
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:28:32 EDT

--part1_7f.24a032fd.29eee090_boundary

From: Richard.Sroka@swedbank.com
To: craig.winters@rp-rorer.co.uk, gary@gwac.fsnet.co.uk,
        jane.wright@uk.abnamro.com, john.cavalli@abraxas.co.uk,
        msyme@bankofny.com, neil.oddy@nomura.co.uk,
        Stephen_Lord@notes.ntrs.com, Stuart.Clapson@swedbank.com,
        amoore4437@aol.com
Subject: FW: Sign the England World Cup flag, NOW
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:57:13 +0200

Calling all England fans: we need your support.

Come and sign the OFFICIAL ENGLAND WORLD CUP FLAG now.

One of your mates has signed the flag to show their support, and has sent
you this email because they think you'll want to do the same.

Only a few thousand fans will go to Japan and cheer on the team but there
will be millions of you watching from home. So we've teamed up with
Nationwide, the Official England Team Sponsor, to produce the Worlds biggest
fans flag, complete with one million supporters names printed on it, to show
the boys we're right there behind them.

Just visit http://flag.TheFA.com/

All you'll need to give us your email address and your first and second
name, and your support for the team will go all the way to the World Cup.

Plus, everyone who signs will be automatically entered into a draw with the
chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for two lucky fans to go to
Japan. You'll meet the team, visit the team camp and present the flag for
the whole country. There's also loads of England stuff to be won from signed
balls to the brand new kit.

You can also:
-   search for your mates names and famous names, who've signed the flag
-   view your own name on the Flag
-   get your mates to 'Sign the Flag'

So, get signing, and let your friends know - there's not much time to fill
the flag!

Visit http://flag.TheFA.com/, sign the flag, and one way or another - you'll
be at the World Cup giving England your support.

Come on England!

--part1_7f.24a032fd.29eee090_boundary--