[Tutor] Pythoncard

Stuart Robinson randolph.s.robinson@btinternet.com
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 11:55:20 +0000

Hey all,

I'm having a little difficulty (import errors) getting python to see wher=
e=20
PythonCardPrototype is. I'm running suse linux and Activestate python 2.2=
=2E=20

WX and PythonCardPrototype are both in the same directory and I've no tro=
uble=20
getting WX apps to run. FYI my path is set in .bashrc with:

=09export PATH=3D/usr/local/ActivePython-2.2/bin/:$PATH

The resulting error when I ryun a minimal PythonCard app is:

=09Import Error: no module names PythonCardPrototype

Has anyone here had experience with the same problem?=20

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Stu