[Tutor] Dots-And-Boxes [on sourceforge now!]

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 00:39:14 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 2 Jun 2002, Paul Sidorsky wrote:

> Danny Yoo wrote:
>
> > For fun, I picked up Elwyn Berlekamp's "The Dots and Boxes Game",
> > which is a book about a deceptively simple game.  Here's Berlekamp's
> > paragraph describing the game:
> [snip]
>
> Damn, why is it I'm always doing something when you bring up the cool
> topics?  :-)

Please feel free to contribute!  I didn't expect so many people to be
interested, but I'm very glad that people are.

I've set things up on Sourceforge, so anyone's welcome to take a look at
how the code mutates.

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/tutorbot/

The code is under the 'dots-and-boxes' directory, under the main cvs root
diretory.  If you have an account on Sourceforge already, and you'd like
to fiddle with the code, just email me, and I'll be happy to add you as a
developer!

> Anyhow, I took a look at Danny's code and Gregor's GUI front-end, looks
> good!  I'll be following developments of this closely.

I just played with Gregor's GUI; I'm floored.  It looks really nice.