[Tutor] win32serviceutil.StartService bug??

Lloyd Kvam lkvam@venix.com
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 12:49:29 -0400

I found the C sourcecode for the module that handles the service requests.
It expects a list of arguments. So this works:
win32serviceutil.StartService('mysql', ['--datadir=f:\\mysql\\data_playpark'])

I found some win32serviceutil sample code in the Python cookbook, but the
examples were too simple.  I intend to post my example there when I am done.
Are there any other good sites for this kind of win32 code?

--
Lloyd Kvam
Venix Corp.

voice: