[Tutor] tinylist.1.2.0 bug report

kirk Bailey idiot1@netzero.net
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 02:19:22 -0500

TL1.2.0 had a documentation bug, the docs referred to 'tinylist.conf',
but the programs referr to 'tinylist.cf'! The doc doing so is
corrected. The updated archives are now on the site.

1.2.0+ reads it's domain name from a config file, and knows how to
locate itself, so you do not have to edit and place in it the path to
the cgi-bin. YOU STILL HAVE TO TELL THEM THE PATH TO PYTHON up in line
1.
--

end
	    Respectfully,

| http://www.howlermonkey.net mailto:highprimate@howlermonkey.net |
| http://www.tinylist.org  +--------+  mailto:grumpy@tinylist.org |

NOTE: By sending SPAM to this address you agree to pay me a service
fee of $100 for the service of receiving,  storing,  examining, and
deleting your piece of SPAM. I am a postmaster, and take a dim view
of such.