[Tutor] cookies

john public apython101@yahoo.com
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 02:46:41 -0800 (PST)

--0-1139435547-1016794001=:2804

Does anyone know if someone has written a program in Python that allows manipulation of cookies for internet privacy? I have always been concerned about internet privacy if some one has written such a program maybe I can do something about my privacy concerns and learn something about Python code at the same time. I am running windows 98. Will switching to Linux make cookie and internet cache management easier?

 Thanx

John Q. Public