[Tutor] need some help for program!!

sachin mehra bindas_qwerty@hotmail.com
Thu Nov 14 22:42:02 2002

Hi,
I have found your website really wonderfull!! A lot of the programs have
helped me code in other langugues like perl, Etc.

I needed help in python programming now!! I am not very versed with it.
The program I need to write is the following:
I am giving some text, from which I have to train the model.That is make the
model understand sentences in english.
The test cases will have a sentence without any spaces in between & I have
to write a code which will do that.the test cases will contain only
sentences without spaces.
The text for training the model & the test cases will be of the same
context.
I may have to use Some Probability algorithms(viterbi/ forward algorithm) to
find the probability of the word & bigrams( the word before a particular
word)and use these probabilities to put spaces between the text.
Can somebody help me out..How can I start? Does anyone have any similar kind
of code ?
Let me know.
Thanx,