[Tutor] running boa constructor

Rick Pasotto rick@niof.net
Thu Apr 17 10:34:01 2003

I'm running debian/testing and have unzipped boa constructor into
/usr/lib/python2.1/site-packages. When I try to run it with the command line:

python /usr/lib/python2.1/site-packages/boa-constructor-0.2.0/Boa.py

I get:

Starting Boa Constructor v0.2.0
importing wxPython
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.1/site-packages/boa-constructor-0.2.0/Boa.py", line 177, in ?
    if wxVERSION < __version__.wx_version:
NameError: name 'wxVERSION' is not defined

What do I have wrong?

--
"Every person who puts money into the hands of a 'government' (so
called), puts into its hands a sword which will be used against him,