[Tutor] Adding label to listbox

vicki@stanfield.net vicki@stanfield.net
Wed Feb 26 13:28:02 2003

I have successfully created a listbox with a scrollbar,
but now I want to add a label to precede it and explain
what is being selected. Does this have to be a separate
label or can it be packed into the Listbox somehow.
IIRC in Motif, there was a label attribute which could
be set for a Listbox. Basically, the gui has a text box
with a label to the left in one frame and a listbox in
a frame below it. The text box has a label and the
listbox does not. I would like them both to have
labels. I have searched around on google and other
sites but have not found an example.

Thanks,
--vicki